AppSpotr grants you a license to use and modify your app but only when used on the AppSpotr system. Your app can not operate without the AppSpotr backend. On this basis, you can not own or move the source code.
Articles in this section
- Does the Web page module allow sessions?
- Why doesn’t the webpage load in the app?
- Where do I add a demo account for you to be able to asses the iOS app’s features?
- What is General settings?
- How do I remove a subscription?
- Where can I download my APK file?
- Where do I receive the Form responses?
- Where can I find the Marketplace?
- Can I change the screenshots that are shown on App Store/Google Play Store?
- How do I remove the top bar in my app?