HOW TO SET UP AN IOS DEVELOPER ACCOUNT
1. IOS DEVELOPER PROGRAM
- Go to Apple Developer Program, Enter the Apple ID that you want to use for publishing your apps and click “Sign In”. If you don’t have an Apple ID, set one up by choosing “Create Apple ID”.
- Read through and accept the Apple Developer Agreement. Untick the second box if you don’t want Developer newsletters from Apple.
- Join the Apple Developer Program
Go to Apple Developer Program and choose “Enroll”. Read the text on the next page and click “Start Your Enrollment”.
2. APPLE ID
- Enter the Apple ID that you want to use for publishing your apps and click “Sign In”. If you don’t have an Apple ID, set one up by choosing “Create Apple ID”.
- Choose whether to register as an individual or a company. As a company you will have to provide some additional information.
3. ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- If you’ve logged in with an already existing account, Apple will ask you to submit your login details again. Do that and move on to the next step. If you have chosen to create a new Apple ID, provide the necessary information and click “Continue”.
- In the next step you will be asked to complete your professional profile. To be able to sell apps in App Store, you have to select the “iOS” option. When asked about your experience in developing for Apple devices, pick “New to Apple platforms”. Complete the rest of the form and click “Continue.”
- Check your mail. Enter the code from your verification email and click “Continue”.
- Enter your billing information on the next page and click “Continue”.
4. SELECT PROGRAM
- When asked to select a program, choose “iOS Developer Program”.
- Review your submitted information and click “Continue”.
- Read and accept the iOS Developer Program License Agreement before clicking “Continue”.
- The final step is submitting your payment to Apple. Follow the instructions to complete your Developer Account registration.
5. ADD YOUR ACCOUNT TO APPSPOTR
- Login to https://cloud.appspotr.com
- Click your username(email in the top right corner)
- Click Store-Accounts from the drop down menu.
- Click on the Apple Developer Account
- Give your account an alias.
- Enter you Apple Developer account email
- Enter password
- Click add account
6. PUBLISHING YOUR IOS APP WITH IOS AUTOMATIC
- Choose your iOS account in the publish screen.
Note: If you have two-factor authentication for logging into your Apple Developer account, please temporarily disable it until the app is published from our system, you can enable it after the app is published.