We will review your app before we publish it to the App Store and Google Play to help you meet the requirements of Apple and Google. AppSpotr do not take any responsibility of your app being rejected. In the case of your app being rejected you will be contacted by email with explanation of what you need to change, complement or remove before we can submit it for review again.
Your app can however be rejected by Apple or Google if it contains any of the following:
- Your app contains Apple Inc. trademarks or logos.
- Your app contains Google Inc. trademarks or logos.
- Your app mentions other supported platforms in your app description or inside the app.
- Your app link to some kind of subscription or payment of digital material.
This is only allowed to do if you use the in-app-purchase and AppSpotr does not support that yet. You can however link to your webshop where physical goods is sold.
- Your app contains or link to offensive or explicit material.
- Your app target to small an audience.
Weddings or other personal apps could be examples of this.
- Your app is not finished and is missing content.
- Your app description does not match the content or purpose of the app.
- Your app contains links to other software that can be downloaded.
You can read more about Apple Developer Guidelines to make sure you meet all the requirements with your app.